Girls Lacrosse Club Orlando (GLO)
Announces Opening of Fall/Winter Girls Lacrosse Youth Program
Orlando Lacrosse, the operators of quality lacrosse events and programs since 2010, is pleased to announce the addition of girls programming and our initial Girls Lacrosse Club Orlando (GLO) program.
GLO Fall/Winter Program 2018
- Starts week of October 1 and runs through December 2
- Girls in grades 4 through 8
- 13 plus practices
- 2 Tournaments: Vets Cup: November 10-11 and Orlando Open: December 1-2
- 2 full time coaches per team
- Practices will rotate between the downtown Orlando area and Seminole County – practice schedule to be posted by mid-August
- All coaches are experienced as coaches and players of girls lacrosse
- GLO is open to all players regardless of club affiliation
- GLO is a division of the Lacrosse Club Orlando (LCO) and managed by Orlando Lacrosse.